Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering department is one of the major undergraduate engineering disciplines offered at RV Institute of Technology and Management under the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi, Karnataka. The department has well equipped classrooms and laboratory with qualified teaching staff and excellent infrastructure which emphasize on ICT based learning, making the students future ready technocrats. Under the umbrella of RV Educational Institutions, the department goals will be made more competitive to acumen the societal and industrial needs.
With the aid of dedicated and efficient faculty having expertise in diverse fields the students will be exposed to innovative teaching learning process and they would also be trained on various value-added training programmes. Students academic progress will be continuously monitored, mentored and trained to focus on conceptual knowledge backed with practical implementation to achieve excellence.
To create globally competitive intellectual learning environment in Electronics and Communication Engineering with pioneer technical skills to meet societal and industrial needs.
- To provide innovative teaching learning environment through ICT enabled infrastructure that enhance knowledge acquisition in significant and sustainable ways.
- To inculcate problem solving, leadership, entrepreneurship and teamwork qualities among students that require niche skills to achieve excellence.
- To provide value of a commitment to quality, professionalism, societal and ethical behavior.
- To emphasize on holistic development of students through various value-added and personality development programs to bridge industry-academia gap.
Short Term Goals:
- Practicing innovative teaching learning process through Information and Communication Techniques (ICT).
- Effective formation of various committees and framing a system for accountability and performance of these committees.
- Adapting academic procedures as per the Outcome-Based Education (OBE) to achieve excellence.
- Continuous monitoring of students regarding their academic and extracurricular activities which forms a direct index on their performance.
- Development of state of art laboratory with good infrastructure and teaching aid.
- Increasing the student intake to 120 and including Master of Technology (MTech) Program by 2021.
Long Term Goals:
- Incessant practicing of Outcome Based Education (OBE) sets definite action plan towards achieving excellence to gain good NIRF ranking.
- Setting up procedures and records towards overall development of students.
- Attain collaborative partnership with industry through MOU’s, Internships and engineering projects.
- Developing proficiency in ethics and integrity in the department among the faculty and students to become globally acceptable.
- To strengthen the research wing of the department by developing R&D Centre aiming at becoming a leading technological center of innovation.
- Obtaining Autonomy Status under the affiliation of VTU.
- Establishment of Centre of Excellence through industrial collaboration.
- To set up an Incubation Centre under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) in our department.
RVITM maintains a very spacious and state of art laboratory with modern equipment to suite the academic needs. First year under graduate students will have to perform the following experiments in basic electrical engineering laboratory [Course Code:18ELEL17/27] as per the syllabus prescribed by VTU.
Detailed description of the lab
The Basic Electrical Engineering Laboratory (as per VTU Curriculum for I – Year) is well established.
|Sl. No.||Description of the Items with Experiment|
Verification of KVL and KCL for DC circuits:
Measurement of current, power and power factor of incandescent lamp, fluorescent lamp and LED lamp:
Two way and three-way Control of lamp and formation of truth table:
Measurement of Resistance and inductance of a choke coil using 3 voltmeter method:
Demonstration of fuse, MCB by creating a fault:
Determination of phase and line quantities in three phase star/delta connected loads:
Measurement of three phase power using two wattmeter method:
Measurement of Earth Resistance:
Digital Earth Resistance Tester – 10 /1000 ohms – WACO make with Testing Kit.
Study Of effect of Open and Short circuit in simple circuit:
This set consists of:
Screen printed Polycarbonate panel consists of MCB, Indicator, Fuse, Single phase Transformer – 500VA, Primary:230V, Secondary:115V and 2V @ 20A transformer tapping. Single phase auto transformer – 2 A, Digital AC Voltmeter, Digital AC Ammeter to study open circuit voltage of transformer and short circuit current at low voltage. Switches and lamp load to conduct OC /SC study.
Demonstration of cut-out sections of electrical machines (DC machines, Induction machines and synchronous machines):
a) Tester, Test lamp and silicon tester (Non-contact type)
b) UPS demo kit – open type to observe different parts of UPS – 500VA
|Name||Designation||Areas of Interest||e-mail id|
|Dr.Jayapal.R||Professor & Principal||Robust Control systems and Loop shaping techniques, Robust power system stabilizer,Real Time Simulation||Principal.rvitm
|Dr. Madhura.S||Assistant Professor and Incharge HOD||Digital Signal Processing, Video and Image processing, FPGA, Embedded System||madhuras.rvitm @rvei.edu.in|
|Mr. Manjunath.K.M||Assistant Professor||VLSI Design, Digital Electronics,
Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing
|Mrs. Rakshitha Ravi||Assistant Professor||Power Electronics, Renewable Energy Sources||rakshitharavi.rvitm @rvei.edu.in|
|Dr.Jayapal.R, Professor and Principal|
|Educational Qualification||M.E, Ph.D|
|Experience||Teaching : 33 years|
|Research : 08 years|
|Area of Interest||Robust Control systems and Loop shaping techniques, Robust power system stabilizer, Real Time Simulation|
|Date of joining RVITM||1st September 2018|
Number of UG Project Guided: 37
Number of PG Project Guided : 08
National Conference : 04
International Journals : 12
International Conference : 12
List of Publications:
International refereed journals:
 M Brindha, Dr R Jayapal, “Design of Estimator for Networked Control System”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol.12, ISSN 0973-4562, Nov 2017
 M Brindha, Dr R Jayapal, “Contemplate Approach of Design and Analysis of Networked Control System”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, vol 9 (45), DOI: 10.17485/ijst/2016/v9i45/106510, Dec 2016.
 Reddy J, Kishore MJ,” Real time implementation of H1 loop shaping robust PSS for multimachine power system using dSPACE”, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol 33 (2011), pp.1750–1759
 Jayapal Reddy, Mendiratta Jugal Kishore,”Robust PSS design for multi machine power system using H∞ loop shaping technique”, Journal of Electrical Engineering, Article 12.1.2, Volume 12 / 2012 – Edition : 1, ISSN 1582-4594.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “Design and simulation of robust H∞ control based power system stabilizer for SMIB models”, IJCSNS, International Journal of Computer Science and Network Security, Vol.9, no.11, November 2009, pp135-149, ISSN: 1738-7906.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “H∞ controller design for a SMIB based PSS Model 1.1”, JATIT, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology, Vol.11, no.1, January2010, pp73-82, ISSN: 1992- 8645.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “H∞ loop shaping based robust power system stabilizer for three machine power system”, IJCA, International Journal on Computer Applications, Vol.1, no.7, Article 19, February 2010, pp106-112, ISSN: 0975-8887.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “H∞ loop shaping based robust power system stabilizer for dynamic equivalent system”, International Journal of Electrical Systems and Control, Vol.2, no.2, 2010, Pages 111-128, ISSN: 0975-3508.
 Nagaraja Naik, Jayapal.R “Design of Online Ups system with over voltage, under voltage and phase out protection”, International journal of modern engineering Research(IJMER),Vol.2,Issue.5, pp-3684-3688. ISSN: 2249-6645, Sep-Oct. 2012.
 Kusuma. R & jayapal. R,”Design and development of dual output DC-DC forward converter”, International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJEEE) ISSN 2278-9944vol. 2, Issue 1, Feb 2013, 1-12
 Kishore Ravi Hegde, Prajwal C P, Pramod Kumar H S, Shivakumar S, Prof. R. Jayapal, “ Smart Controller for Wind-Solar Hybrid System under Grid Connected Operations”, American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, ISSN(Print):2328-3491, ISSN(Online): 2328-3580, ISSN(CD-ROM): 2328-3629, Issue 6, Volume 1 & 2, March-May, 2014.
 Prajwal C P, Kishore Ravi Hegde, Pramod Kumar H S, Shivakumar S and Prof.R Jayapal, “Analysis, Design and Realization of Photovoltaic Array for Constant and Variable Resistive Load using Simulink” American International Journal of Research in Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics, ISSN(Print):2328-3491, ISSN(Online): 2328-3580, ISSN(CD-ROM): 2328-3629, Issue 6, Volume 1 & 2, March-May, 2014.
 Chandrashekar M J, Jayapal.R,” AGC and AVR implementation in a deregulated power system using optimized controller with Renewable integrated DC link”, First International Conference on Advanced Technologies in Intelligent Control, Environment, Computing and Communication Engineering (ICATIECE-2019), Dayananda Sagar Academy of Technology & Management, Bangalore, 19th March 2019.
 Kothai Andal C, Dr.Jayapal R, „”A Novel Maximum Power Point Tracking Based On Whale Optimization Algorithm for Hybrid System”. 2nd International conference on Trends in Computing and Expert Technology, COMET 2019, Chennai, India on 22nd and 23rd March 2019.
 Jyothi R, Jayapal R, and K Uma Rao,”Severity and Impact of Faults on Current Harmonics in Inverter-Fed AC Drives” IEEE Innovative Smart Grid Technologies – Asia (ISGT-Asia) Melbourne, Australia, Nov 28 – Dec 1, 2016
 M Brindha, Dr R Jayapal, “Contemplate Approach of Design and Analysis of Networked Control System”, International Conference on Advanced and Intelligent Computing Technologies, MVJ College of Engineering, Bangalore, Aug 2016.
 Bhavna Talesara, Dr. Jayapal R., “Efficiency Enhancement of Flyback Convertor using Synchronous Rectification’, Indicon 2015, Paper ID:1570179289, IEEE Delhi section
 Chandrashekar M J, Jayapal.R,”Design and Comparison of I, PI, PID and Fuzzy Logic Controller on AGC deregulated Power system with HVDC link”, International conference on Circuits, Controls and Communications (CCUBE), DOI:10.1109/ CCUBE.2013.6718564.(IEEE Explorer).
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “Real time implementation of H∞ loop shaping robust PSS for three-machine power system using dSPACE”, International Conference on Electric Power and Energy Conversion Systems (EPECS), DOI:10.1109/ EPECS. 2013 .6713101 (IEEE Explorer).
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta,“H∞ loop shaping based robust power system stabilizer for dynamic equivalent system”, IEEE International Conference & Exhibition, IEEE Energycon 2010, Manama, Bahrain.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “H∞ loop shaping based robust power system stabilizer for multimachine power system”, International Conference on IEEE EPEC 2010, Electrical Power and Energy Conference 2010, Halifax, Canada.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “H∞ loop shaping robust power system stabilizer for models of SMIB system”, ICAECT2010, International Conference on Advances in Energy Conversion Technologies, 2010, MIT, Manipal, India.
 Syed Ghani, Jayapal.R, “Identification of coherent generators and dynamic equivalent construction for multimachine power system”, International conference on Mathematical and Computational Models: Recent Trends, 2009, PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore, India.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “Robust power system stabilizer design using H∞ loop shaping approach for single machine system” International Conference on Power Transmission Research Interests and Challenges, 2005, CPRI, Bangalore, India.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “Performance of H∞ robust stabilizer compared to nuerofuzzy stabilizer for single machine power system”, National Seminar on Modern Trends in Power Systems,2005, DSCE, Bangalore, India.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “Robust controller design for MIMO Systems using H∞ loop shaping technique” National Power Engineering Conference, 2005, TCE, Madurai, India.
 Jayapal.R, J.K.Mendiratta, “Application of Glover-McFarlane method of designing robust stabilizing controller using H∞ loop shaping, for SISO and MIMO systems“, National conference on Recent Trends and Emerging Technologies in Electrical systems, ELCON 2005, NEC, Kovilpatti, India
 Bhavna Talesara, Jayapal.R,” Simulation of 25W DCM Flyback converter”, National Conference on Research challenges in Power, Control, Communication and Instrumentation (NCPCCI) leading to Sustainable Technologies, RVCE, Bangalore, 24th to 25th April 2015.
Interaction with Professional Institutions:
|Description||From||To||No. of Years|
|Member, Board of Examiners, EEE Dept, RVCE||2000||2008||08|
|Member, Board of Studies, EEE Dept, RVCE||1995||2012||17|
|Chairman, Board of Studies, EEE Dept, RVCE||2012||2018||06|
|Chairman, Board of Examiners, EEE Dept, RVCE||2016||2018||02|
|Member , Board of Studies, EEE Dept, SIT, Tumkur||2012||2015||03|
|Member , Academic Council, RVCE||2012||2018||06|
|Jury for Research Progress, EEE Dept, Jain University, B’lore||2014||2018||03|
|Member of Monograph review committee, Christ University||2014||Till date||05|
|Advisory Board Member SVIT,Bengaluru|
|Reviewer for international conferences/proceedings, IJEPES journal, Elsevier||2013||Till date||06|
· No.of Conferences, Workshops, Faculty developments programs Short-Term Courses Etc., Organized: 28
· No.of Conferences, Workshops, Faculty developments programs Short-Term Courses Etc., Organized: 28
- Delivered technical talks at many technical institutions
- Coordinated to design, develop and set up of “Automated LT panel with auto generator ON and OFF facility along with Automatic Power Factor Correction (APFC)”..
- Coordinated to design, develop and set up of “Up gradation of existing HT metering cubicle with new HT metering cubicle with net meter and check meter facility with VCB”.
- Coordinated to design, develop and set up of 500 kW rooftop solar PV in RVCE campus.
- Visited Vikram Solar, Kolkata, IIT-Guwahati and IIT-Kanpur from 13th -18th July 2016 as a part networking of solar group under COE-TEQIP.
- Visited Secure meters manufacturing facility at Udaipur, Rajasthan on 28th November 2016 to discuss on possible collaboration with Secure Meters on various engagement programs for mutual benefits.
- Provided consultancy for “Design and development of igniter exciter spark production system” to M/s.Durag India Instrumentation Pvt.Ltd, Bengaluru which is developed into a product.
Application No: 201941009857 dated: 14-03-2019
Title: Fuel Efficient Heavy-Duty Vehicles Adaptable to Both Agricultural and On Road Applications
- ‘Excellence in Education’ award by RSST for the year 2010-11.
- ‘Excellence in Education’ award by RSST for the year 2011-12.
- ‘Excellence in Education’ award by RSST for the year 2012-13.
- ‘Excellence in Education’ award by RSST for the year 2017-18.
|Dr. Madhura.S , Assistant Professor and Head In-charge|
|Educational Qualification||MTech, PhD|
|Experience||Teaching: 09 years|
|Research: 07 years|
|Area of Interest||Digital Signal Processing, Video and Image processing, FPGA, Embedded System|
|Date of joining RVITM||1st July 2019|
National Conference : 02
International Journals : 03
International Conference : 07
- S and Suresh K ,” A new parallel DSP hardware compatible algorithm for noise reduction and contrast enhancement in video sequence using Zynq-7020”, International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering and Technology (IJCAET), vol-2, in press. Under Special Issue on: Computer-Aided Intelligent Systems, ISSN:978-91-27654-12-15
- S and Suresh K “Conversion of 2D image to 3D image using Histogram equalization function” International Journal of Emerging Engineering Research and Technology, vol-2, Issue 2, May 2014, pp 8-13
- S ,Manasa.s and Balaji Ramakrishna, “Design and Simulation of three level and five level inverter fed induction motor Drive with Two Cascaded H-Bridge configuration”- International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IJEEE), ISSN (PRINT): 2231 – 5284 vol-1 Iss-4, 2012
- S, Suresh K “A Novel Hardware Efficient Algorithm for Impulse Noise Filtering with Motion Estimation”, IEEE International Conference on Communication and Electronics Systems (ICCES 2016),part number-CFP16AWO-ART, ISBN:978-1-5090-1066-0, 21-22 October 2016 ,Coimbatore, India.
- S, Suresh K, “Adaptive Spatio-Temporal Filtering with Motion Estimation for Mixed Noise Removal and Contrast Enhancement in Video Sequence”. FICTA-2016 and publication in Springer AISC series. sept-16 ,17 ,Bhuvaneshwar, Odisha.
- S, Suresh K, “A novel enhancement of video frames using trilateral filter and modified Retinex algorithm fused by Applied Fast Fourier“,International Conference on Innovations in Engineering and Technology (ICET 2016) , May 2016,held in Singapore .Received Best paper award.
- S and Suresh K,” A Universal Video Enhancement Technique Based On Least Path Intensity Detector and Adaptive Filtering Algorithm “, IEEE International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (ICICT 2016). IEEE Xplore (Xplore Compilant -ISBN: 978-1-5090-1285-5 and IEEE Catalogue Number: CFP16F70-ART and Print – ISBN: 978-1-5090-1284-8,26-27 August, 2016, Coimbatore, India.
- S and Suresh K , “Study of various methods of Video Enhancement using Adaptive Algorithms and Optical Flow Estimation”, Recent Advances in Communication and Computer Sciences, Book Article, ISBN:978-93-85682-14-8, Feb-2016, p-190-206
- S, “ GSM based display annunciation system used in cooler fan in thermal power plant” , 2nd international conference on Sustainable Emerging Intelligent Technologies (SEITCON-2017), 26-28th May 2017, DSCE, Bangalore.
- s, Pooja Lakshmi, Shreyas Praveen and Raghumala, “GSM annotation system” –IEEE International Conference on Innovative Mechanism for Industry Applications (ICIMIA 2017), Bangalore, Feb-21 to 23, 2017
- S, “Modelling And Simulation f a DC Servomotor Using System Identification Tool Box”, IEEE-National Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering (NCEC-2019) , Bangalore, May 9 to 11, 2019.
- S, “ Modeling and Simulation of Induction Motor in hybrid electric vehicles using direct torque control method” , IEEE-National Conference on Electronics and Communication Engineering (NCEC-2019), Bangalore, May 9 to 11, 2019
|Mr. Manjunath K M, Assistant Professor|
|Educational Qualification||B.E. (ECE)., M.Tech (VLSI Design & Embedded Systems).,KSET (Electronics Science)., (Ph.D) (VLSI)|
|Experience||Teaching : 6 years|
|Research : 4.5 years|
|Area of Interest||VLSI Design, Digital Electronics,
Signals and Systems, Digital Signal Processing
|Date of joining RVITM||1st July 2019|
National Conference : 04
International Journals : 11
International Conference : 02
- Abdul Lateef Haroon P S, Manjunath K M, Amarappa Pagi and Ulaganathan J “A Low Time Pulse processing Analysis for DOI PET”, International Journal of Computer Applications, IJCA (0975 – 8887), Impact Factor : 3.12, vol 2, pp : 6 – 10, UGC : 0975945X, Journal No : 45249, 2015.
- Manjunath K M, Abdul Lateef Haroon P S, Amarappa Pagi and Ulaganathan J, “Analysis of Various Full-Adder Circuits in Cadence”, International Journal of Computer Applications, IJCA (0975 – 8887), Impact Factor : 3.12, vol 2, pp : 30 – 37, UGC : 0975945X, Journal No : 45249, 2015.
- Manasa K chigateri, Manjuvani K M, Manjunath K M and Khaja Moinuddin, “The Detection of Electrical and Electronics Components using K Nearest Neighbour (KNN) Classification Algorithm”, IRJET – International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN : 2395 – 0056, p-ISSN : 2395 – 0072, vol : 3, Issue : 5, pp : 1 – 7, Impact Factor : 4.45, UGC : 23954434, Journal No : 44297, May 2016.
- K.M, Manasa k chigateri, Manjunath K M and Sharan Basavaraj B, “Design of High Speed, 6-Bit Pipeline ADC with Built-In Digital Error Correction Unit Using Submicron CMOS Technology”, IJAR – International Journal of Advanced Research, ISSN 2320-5407, DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01, vol- 4, Issue 6, pp : 519 – 524, Impact Factor : 5.336, UGC : 23206802, Journal No : 43847, 2016.
- Manasa K Chigateri, Manjuvani K M, Manjunath K M and Khaja Moinuddin, “An approach for reducing the redundancy of image using Discrete Wavelet Transform technique”, IJAR – International Journal of Advanced Research, ISSN 2320-5407, DOI: 10.21474/IJAR01, vol-4, Issue 6, pp : 2010 – 2019, Impact Factor : 5.336, UGC : 23206802, Journal No : 43847,
- Amarappa Pagi, Abdul Lateef Haroon P S, Manjunath K M and Ulaganathan J, “Fuzzy energy aware graph based routing (FEAGR) in WSN”, IJRET – International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, e-ISSN : 2319 – 1163, p-ISSN : 2321 – 7308, vol 4, Issue 5, pp: 133 – 139, Impact Factor : 2.375, 2015.
- Manasa K Chigateri, Manjunath K M, Manjuvani K M, Anitha A, Khaja Moinuddin, “A review on the Cloud Computing Approach For Secured Health Monitoring System of Patient Using Attribute Vector Algorithm”, IJERMT – International Journal of Emerging Research in Management & Technology, ISSN: 2278-9359,vol-5, Issue-5, pp 268 – 270, Impact Factor : 1.492, 2015.
- K.M, Manasa K Chigateri, Prashanth Keni and Manjunath K M, “Manchester Decoder and Clock Recovery Module Using Xilinx”, IJIRCCE – International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, ISSN(Online): 2320-9801, ISSN (Print) : 2320-9798, vol. 4, Issue 6, DOI: 10.15680/IJIRCCE.2016. 0406132, pp 11714 – 11717, Impact Factor : 6.577, 2016.
- Manasa K Chigateri, Manjuvani K M, Prashanth Keni and Manjunath K M, “An Enhanced Technical Approach for Quality of Images Using Directional Filters”, IJARCCE – International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering, ISSN (Online) 2278-1021, ISSN (Print) 2319 5940, vol. 5, Issue 6, DOI 10.17148/IJARCCE.2016.5609, pp 44 – 51, Impact Factor : 5.332, June 2016.
- Manjunath K M, Dr. K N Muralidhara, Manasa K Chigateri and Manjuvani K M, “An Exhaustive Research Survey on Vedic ALU Design”, IJIRCCE – International Journal of Innovative Research In Computer And Communication Engineering, ISSN (Online): 2320 – 9801, ISSN (Print): 2320 – 9798,vol 4, Issue 7, DOI: 10.15680/IJIRCCE.2016.0407004, pp 13027 – 13034, Impact Factor: 6.577, July 2016.
- KM, Dinesh.K, Ganne Manoj Kumar and Harish R, “Smart Navigation Tool for Vehicles”, IJLTEMAS – International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science, ISSN 2278-2540, vol 7, Issue V, pp 230 – 232, Impact Factor: 3.475, May 2018.
- Manjunath K M, Abdul Lateef Haroon P S, Amarappa Pagi and Ulaganathan J, “Analysis of various Full-Adder Circuits in Cadence”, International Conference on Emerging Research in Electronics, Computer Science and Technology, ICERECT – 2015, IEEE-Explore, ISBN : 978-1-4673-9563-2, pp : 90-97, DOI: 1109/ERECT.2015.7498994, 2015.
- Manasa K Chigateri, Manjunath K M, Manjuvani K M, Anitha A, Khaja Moinuddin, “A review on the Cloud Computing Approach For Secured Health Monitoring System of Patient Using Attribute Vector Algorithm”, ISRASE – IEAE, ICAE – International Conference on Advances In Engineering (ICAE – 2016), ISBN : 978-93-84698-10-2, pp: 203-204, 2016.
- Manjunath K M, Abdul Lateef Haroon P S and Amarappa Pagi, “Comparison of existing & proposed 1-bit full adder circuit using cadence virtuoso Environment”, NCATECS – 2015, The National Conference on Advanced Trends in Electronics & Computer Science, ISBN : 978-1-63415-776, pp : 140 – 147, May, 2015.
- Amarappa Pagi, Abdul Lateef Haroon P S and Manjunath K M, “Fuzzy energy aware graph based routing (FEAGR) in WSN”, NCATECS – 2015, The National Conference on Advanced Trends in Electronics & Computer Science, ISBN : 978-1-63415-776, pp : 90 – 97, May, 2015.
- Abdul Lateef Haroon P S, Manjunath K M and Amarappa Pagi, “Millimeter wave mobile broadband system for 5G mobile communication”, NCATECS – 2015, The National Conference on Advanced Trends in Electronics & Computer Science, ISBN : 978-1-63415-776, pp : 162 – 167, May, 2015.
- Ulaganathan J, Amarappa Pagi, Manjunath K M and Abdul Lateef Haroon P S, “Neural Network Clustering based energy aware multihop routing in WSN”, NCATECS – 2015, The National Conference on Advanced Trends in Electronics & Computer Science, ISBN : 978-1-63415-776, pp: 162 – 167, May, 2015.
|Mrs. Rakshitha Ravi , Assistant Professor|
|Experience||Teaching : 04 years|
|Area of Interest||Power Electronics, Renewable Energy Sources|
|Date of joining RVITM||1st July 2019|
National Conference : 03
- Rakshitha .R, Dr. Anitha G S “Design and Development of phase modulated series resonant for travelling wave tube”3rd International Conference on Engineering and technology(ICET-2014) ,vol 1, ISBN: 978-3-643-24819-02, held on May 11, 2014, Bangalore.
- Rakshitha .R, Dr. Anitha G S “Analysis Design and Development of phase modulated series resonant converter for high voltage applications”, 3rd international conference on engineering and technology(ICET-2014), vol 2, ISBN:977-3-645-22819-06. IEEE international conference on magnetic, machines and drives, May 27, 2014, Bangalore
- Rakshitha .R, Dr. Anitha G S “Design and Realization of phase modulated series resonant converter for Radar Transmitter” , National conference on Recent innovations in science engineering and technology , vol.1, ISBN:957-3-645-22819-08, RISETPUNE-1105-803, June 28, 2014, Bangalore
Non-Teaching/Technical Staff Details
|Mr. Sharath.S||MSc||Assistant Instructor|
|Mr. Praveen M E||ITI||Helper|